ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in The 4th International Conference on Prehypertension, Hypertension and Cardio Metabolic Syndrome, which will take place in Venice, Italy from 3-6 March, 2016.
Prehypertension is usually associated with other components of the metabolic syndrome i.e. obesity, glucose intolerance and dyslipidemia. This association is due to common mechanistic pathways and has implications on cardiovascular complications. Diet and exercise with or without drug therapy benefit all components of the metabolic syndrome...Read More
- Metabolic Syndrome and Vitamin D
- Prediabetes – Mechanisms, Diagnosis and Management
- Pre-Levels of CV Risk Factors – Boosting Risk of Events and Deciding Who Should be Treated
- Benefits of Achieving Optimal Risk Factors Level – When, How and with What?
- PreHypertension and Metabolic Syndrome in Different Populations – Epidemiologic Aspects
- Total Cardiovascular Risk Evaluation and Management
- Arterial Properties, Evaluation and Treatment in Metabolic Syndrome...Read More
3 March, 2016
|18:00||Welcome Reception &
4 March, 2016
|08:30-10:30||Plenary Opening Session|
|10:30-11:00||Coffee Break, Exhibition Visit and Poster Viewing...Read More|